Positive Education -
Embed the Tools of Positive Education in Your School
A one day workshop
Positive Education aims to embed the principles of positive psychology in your school with the aim of improved student well being and academic performance. Positive Psychology has led to a number of applications and interventions used in the classroom which focuses on specific skills that assist students to strengthen their relationships, build positive emotions, enhance personal resilience and happiness. Understand the science of Positive Psychology in Education and arm yourself with a toolkit of strategies for your school. Suitable for teachers P-12.
1. Introduction to Positive Psychology
- I went to the Mindfulness PD, this is another fantastic session. So much to think about and report on.
- Great how it fits into everything we do!
- It was fantastic and I plan to implement what I have learnt into my classroom.
- Excellent materials. Variety of presentation and practical involvement.
- Great resources to bring into schools. Thank you :)
- Thank you Kate it was a great day and we have already incorporated so many mindfulness activities into our school as part of our SEL programme - I've got way more plans though! Thanks again.
- Absolutely engaging and informative. Structured so well - especially after lunch when people usually lose focus! Thank you!
Department of Education & Early Childhood Development employees, bookings at
For all other bookings please Contact Us