The Good Night's Sleep Seminar provides an understanding of sleep and explains the various types of insomnia. It then identifies the external and internal influences that contribute to the occurrence of insomnia throughout the general population. Symptoms relative to the different types of insomnia are explained relating to the body’s natural sleep cycle. Particular attention is paid to two common insomnia problems, namely Sleep Onset Insomnia and Sleep Maintenance Insomnia.
The objective of program is to link the research into sleep behaviour to the most common sleep issues encountered and provide strategies that can be incorporated into your lifestyle that will help to combat the various types of sleep issues and lead you to have a good night's sleep on a regular basis.
The program focuses on:
• understand the sleep cycle
• how to better harmonise with the body’s natural sleep cycle
• strategies to improve getting to sleep
• strategies to reduce frequent waking
• improve sleep quality
• stop worrying in bed
• how to improve bedtime routine
• managing lifestyle factors that impinge on the sleep cycle including use of TV, computer, reading, mobile phone, diet and exercise.
• question & answer session
Method of learning
Please see the contact us page